Coolpad a very well known Chinese smartphone manufacturer has showcased the Coolpad Halo, the world’s first smartphone to feature 7 inch FHD display and Octa core CPU at CES 2014. It comes with a 7 inch IPS OGS display with 1920 x 1080p resolution. It gains the strength from 1.7 GHz Octa core Mediatek Mt6592 processor paired with Mali 450 MP 4 GPU cloaked at 700 MHz.
The new Halo phone has 2GB of RAM, 8GB ROM and Dual SIM access. There is 400mAh battery to make the device run. Currently it runs on Android v4.2 Jelly bean OS. It packs with 1 13MP rear shooter and 5MP front cam.
- HTC Desire 820 and Desire 820Q launched under 25K price tag
- Huawei Honor 6 Plus with 3GB RAM, 4G and 5.5inch FHD screen announced
Coolpad Halo specifications
- 7-inch 1080p HD IPS OGS display
- 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor
- 700 MHz Mali 450-MP4 GPU
- Android 4.2.1
- Dual SIM
- 13MP auto focus camera with dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5 lens optics
- 1080p Full HD video recording
- 5MP front camera
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, aGPS and FM radio
- 2GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- 4000 mAh battery
The Coolpad 99761 would go on sale in the last week of this month and will be priced at 1888 Chinese Yuan. In India Spice would launch the same, as they already partnered with Coolpad. The Company also showcased the FLO and Quattro II which are targeted at American market.