Gionee is already creating huge hype for its newly launched Elife E6 and now Gionee Elife E6 mini is announced in China. The company would soon launch the handset officially for Chinese market. Actually Elife E6 is a downgraded version of E6 with almost similar look and design.
Gionee Elife E6 Mini
The E6mini comes with a 4.5inch HD display and greatly it is powered by same 1.5GHz Mediatek MT6589T quad core processor with which E6 was powered. It is just 8.9mm thick and weighs 150 grams, which makes it easy to hold even for long time. Well this version of the phone has 1GB RAM and 16GB of onboad storage. It houses a massive 3000mAh battery to power the handset and runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS with Gionee Amigo User Interface. Gionee products are well known for the durability and specially for the Built Quality. It also features gesture control and packs with 8MP shooter at back.
- Gionee Elife E7 with 5.5inch Display and E 7 Mini with Octa Core chip leaked ahead of official launch
- Gionee Gpad G2 5.3inch Quad Core Android device Announced - Full Specifiactions
Gionee Elife E6-mini Specifications
- 4.5-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels resolution
- 8.9 mm thick, weighs 150 grams
- 1.5 GHz quad core CPU
- 1GB RAM
- Micro SIM
- 16GB internal memory
- Android 4.2 with Amigo UI
- 3000mAh battery
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth
- 8MP rear camera with flash
- 2MP front facing camera
Gionee Elife E6 mini would a great buy for those who cant buy the real phone and want more battery backup. It would be launched in India and would be priced under RS17000. Micromax is also ready to launch its new flagship the Canvas Turbo A250.