HTC One Mini-2 (2014 edition) has been officially announced. The price of the One Mini 2 is not announced yet but the specifications are quite vigorous. Recently HTC ONE M8 Red and Blue also has been arrived in UK and Taiwan. The One Mini2 has 4,5 inch capacitive touch screen display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. It gains the strength from 1.2GHz quad core CPU based on Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset. It runs in latest Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system with company’s customized Sense 6 on the TOP. It would compete with LG VOLT L90 / LS740, which recently made it way to Virgin and Boost Mobile ( 4G Sprint network).
- JIAYU G4 QUAD CORE SMARTPHONE COMING SOON IN INDIA - FULL SPECIFICATIONS
- HTC One M8 Blue and Red variant Price in UK & Specs Review
It packs with 13-megapixel primary shooter with BSI sensor, f/2.2 and 5-megapixel secondary cam with HTC ZOE & Zoe Highlight. In measurements it is 10.6mm thick and weighs 137 grams. The One Mini 2 also features BoomSond and houses a 2100 mAh battery. It offers 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and micro USB with OTG connectivity options. The Mini2 is capable of recording Full HD 108p videos.
HTC One mini 2 Specifications
- Display : 4.5-inch 1280 x 720 pixels HD display
- CPU : 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- OS : Android 4.4 KitkKat with Sense 6 & BlinkFeed
- Camera : 13MP rear, 5MP front
- Dimensions : 10.6mm thick
- Weight : 137 grams
- RAM : 1GB
- ROM : 16GB
- Expandable storage : 128 GB via micro SD card
- Connectivity : 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- Battert : 2100 mAh
The One-Mini 2 will be available in Gray, Silver and Amber Gold color. It will be first headed to EMEA of sales starting next month.