Huawei Honor 3C 4G and Honor 3x Pro has been launched in China. The Honor 3C 4G is the upgraded version of 3c which was launched last year. It comes with a 5 inch display having 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. It draws the strength from 1.6GHz quad core Kirin 910 Processor integrated with Mali 450 GPU. The good thing about the handset is its latest Android 4.4 Kitkat OS. The 3-C 4 G would compete with Samsung Galaxy S4 and Xiaomi Mi3.
Honor 3C 4G review
It packs with a8-megapixel primary camera and a 5-megapixel front shooter. It is 9.2mm thick and weighs 145 grams. Other features are 4G ( TD-LTE) / 3G ( WCDMA / TD-SCDMA ). WiFi b/g/n, BT, GPS and USB OTG. It is powered with 2300 mAh battery, which should offer good backup.
- THL T200 Cyborg with 8-core announced by Novo7 Tech
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G and 3G launched in India : Price, Specs
Huawei Honor 3C 4G Specifications
- Screen : 5inch 1280 x 720 pixels HD LTPS
- CPU : 1.6 GHz quad-core Kirin 910
- GPU : Mali-450
- RAM : 1Gigs / 2Gigs
- ROM : 8 Gigs / 16Gigs
- Expandable storage : 32GB via SD card slot
- OS : Android 4.4 Kit-Kat with Emotion UI 2.3
- Camera : 8MP rear with LED Flash & 5MP front
- Dimensions : 9.2mm thick and weight : 145 grams
- Connectivity : 4G LTE (TD-LTE) / 3G (WCDMA / TD-SCDMA ), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB with OTG, GPS
- Battery : 2300mAh
The Honor 3C 4G comes in White and Black color. The 1GB RAM plus 8GB model is priced at RMB 998 ( RS 9500 ) while the 2GB + 16GB ROM costs you 1298.