Huawei mobiles has launched two new smartphones in China, the Honor 3C and 3X. The 3X comes with some high end specs, such as MT6592 Octa core CPU.
The Huawei Honor 3C features a 5inch 720p HD display and 1.3GHz Quad-core CPU integrated with Mali 400 GPU. The device runs on Android 4.2 Jelly bean Os with Emotion UI on the top.
- Huawei Glory 3X Pro Specifications, Price & Leaked image: leather back
- Huawei Ascend G700, G600, Y511 and Y300 Coming Soon in India
The handsets packs with a 8MP rear shooter and a 5MP front imager. It comes in two variants, one with 1GB RAM and another with 2GB RAM. It is a dual SIM phone and it would be launched in India by 2014.
Huawei Honor 3C Specifications
- 5-inch HD LTPS display with 1280 x 720 p resolution
- 1.3GHz quad-core MedaiTek MT6582 CPU
- Mali 400 GPU
- Dual SIM (Micro SIM and Micro SIM)
- Android 4.2 with Emotion UI 2.0
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, 22mm wide angle lens, 1.4um large pixel sensor
- 9.2mm thick and weighs 140 grams
- 1GB / 2GB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- Connectivity : 3G (WCDMA / TD-SCDMA ), WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS and micro USB port
- 2300mAh battery
The new Honor 3C is priced at 798 and 998 Chinese Yuan for 1GB and 2GB model respectively. It is available in white and black colors.