Karbonn mobile has launched several smartphones this year, now Titanium S5+ plus is on sale at RS. 10,640. It’s definitely a Value for money,Considering the price and specs the handset. The Titanium S 5+ features a 5inch qHD Display , 1.3GHz quad core CPU based on MT6582 chip and 8MP rear shooter. It is good to have a quad core device at this price because most of the dual core phones are priced around RS9000 – 10000. The S5-plus will compete with Zen Ultrafone 701HD, which also comes at similar price.
Titanium S5 plus
The S 5-plus has 5-capacitive touch screen display based on On-Cell capacitive touch solution with 960 x 540 pixels resolution. The phone gains the strength from 1.3 GHz 4-core processor paired with 1GB of RAM. It has 8-megapixel rear shooter to delight the user while clicking images. To make the hardware of the S5+ run there is Android v4.2 operating system. The battery capacity of the S5 + is 1800mAh, which would be OK for normal usage. The handset has Dual SIM card slots and features 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS & micro USB connectivity. The internal storage is of 4GB, further you can expand the memory up to 32GB via micro SD card. Karbonn Titanium S5+ Specifications
- Xolo Q1010i launched at price of RS 13500
- Oppo R833T goes official in China, comes with entry level specs
- 5-inch qHD multi-touch IPS capacitive touch screen One-Cell display
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal memory
- 1800 mAh battery
The Karbonn Titanium S5+ is priced at RS10,640, while the MRP of the phone is RS.12990. It comes in Pearl White and Deep Blue colors.