LG has introduced its latest Android smartphone, the LG GX in Korea. The nex GX has 5.5 inch Full HD display and is powered by 1.7GHz quad core Snapdragon 600 CPU. Most of its specs resembles the Optimus G Pro. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly bean OS and has Adreno 320 GPU to make it Snappy. Surprisingly it houses a massive 3140 mAh battery and 13MP rear shooter.
LG Optimus Gx specifications
- 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD IPS curved glass display
- 1.7 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600 processor
- Adreno 320 GPU
- Android 4.2 OS
- Dimensions – 150.6 x 47.3 x 9.2mm, weight: 167g
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2.1 MP front-facing camera
- Full HD 1080p recording
- 2GB LPDDR2 RAM
- 32GB ROM
- LTE / HSPA+ / EV-DO / VoLTE (LG U +), 2.6GHz LTE support, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS / aGPS and NFC
- 3140 mAh battery
The LG Optimus Gx is available in White and Black colors and it is Priced at about $761.