Micromax Tegra 4i has been leaked online by @leaksterInc ( press image of the phone ). The Micromax Tegra 4i has amazing specifications. It is re-branded Wiko Wax which launched at CES 2014. The Tegra 4-i has 4.7 inch HD display and runs on Android Jelly bean OS. it gains the strength from 1.7 gHz quad core CPU based on NVIDIA Tegra 4i chipset. If the Source is to be believed it will be the first 4G LTE capable handset from the company. The company would soon launch there first Windows phone as well.
Micromax Tegra 4i Specifications and Price
- 4.7 inch HD IPS display
- 1.7 GHz Nvidia Tegra 4i processor
- 8 megapixel primary shooter
- 5 megapixel front camera
- 1GB RAM
- 4 GB ROM
- 2000 mAh battery
- up to 32GB expandable memory
- 60 core Nvidia ULP Ge fore GPU
- Oppo Find 5 Full HD (1080p) resolution 5inch Display Android Smartphone coming Soon in INDIA
- Xolo Q2000 with 5.5inch HD display, 13MP Camera goes Official
There is no word about the pricing, but considering the features the Tegra 4i would be priced under 21K. Micromax would launch this handset in June 2014. Stay tune for more tech updates.