Sony Xperia Z2a D6563 has been launched with some vigorous specifications. The Xperia Z2a has 5 inch display and 2.3GHz 4-core Snapdragon 801 CPU. The price of the Z2-a in Taiwan is NT$ 18900 . It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat operating system. It would compete / VS with Sony Xperia Z2, Samsung Galaxy S5, HTC One M8 and Lg G3.
The Sony Xperia Z2a D-6563 has 20.7MP primary shooter with EXMOS RS sensor, Sony G Lens, Led Flash & 4K video recording capabilities. The Phone is 10.8mm thick and weighs 167grams. It has IP55 / IP58 rating for dust and water resistant. The device is boosted with 3GB of RAM and Adreno 330 GPU. It features 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB OTG, NFC, Fm radio and 3000 mAh battery.
- Xolo Q1000 QUAD CORE 5inch Android Smartphone Launched for At Price of RS 14999
- Lenovo Vibe Z with 5.5inch display and amazing specs goes official
PROS & CONS
- Pros : CPU, OS, Built quality, 4K video rec, Camera, RAM
- Cons : Not Very SILM – 10.8mm thick, display should be 2k
Sony Xperia Z2a specifications
- Display : 5-inch 1920 x 1080 pixels Triluminos, X-Reality engine
- CPU : 2.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801
- GPU :Adreno 330 GPU
- RAM : 3Gigs
- OS : Android 4.4 Kit-Kat
- Camera : 20.7MP rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, Sony G lens, 4K video recording, LED flash
- 3.1MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor
- 10.8mm thick and weighs 167 grams
- IP55 / IP58 rating for dust and water resistance
- Internal Memory / ROM : 16GB internal memory
- Connectivity : 4G LTE, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL 3.0, NFC
- Battery : 3000 mAh
The Sony Xperia Z2a is available in Turqoise, While and Black colors in Taiwan for NT$ 18990 ( RS 38,000 in India ). Company has also launched the T3 with LTE support.