Sony Xperia ZL2 has been officially announced ( price unknown ) . Sony Xperia Zl2 ( ZL 2 SOL25) comes with amazing and Vigorous Specifications. It has 5 inch 1920 x 1080 pixels Triluminous Display by X-Reality. It is powered by 2.3GHz quad core Snapdragon 801 processor and runs on Android 4.4 Kikat. The Xperia ZL2 has 20.7 megapixel primary camera and a 3.1-megapixel front camera. The smartphone is capable of recording 4K Videos, like Samsung Galaxy S5. It would compete with ( VS Rival ) Sony Xperia Z2, Samsung Galaxy S5, Gionee Elife e7, HTC ONE M8, Oppo Find 7 and Vivo Xplay 3S.
Sony Xperia ZL2 Review
Sony Xperia Zl2 is company’s latest flagship with vigorous specifications. It has IP55/IP58 rating for dust and water resistance. It has 3 GB of RAM and 32GB of ROM ( internal storage ). You can expand the memory up to 128 GB. It offers 4G LTE / WiMaz 2+, WiFi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0with APT-X, GPS / GLOnass, HML 3.0, micro USB with USB OTG and NFC support. To make the Zl-2 alive there is 3000mAh battery, which should offer good talk time and backup.
- Simmtronics X-PAD Freedom Voice calling 3G tablet with Dual SIM launchecd for RS 14000
- Micromax A94 Canvas Mad specs leaked - 1.5GHz quad core
Sony Xperia ZL2 specifications
- Display : 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Triluminos X-Reality engine
- CPU : 2.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AB)
- GPU : Adreno 330
- OS : Android 4.4 KitKat
- SIM card Slots : Single SIM
- Camera : 20.7MP rear with Exmos RS sensor, Sony G lens, LED flash & 3.1MP front with BSI sensor
- 4K Video Recording
- Dimensions : 10.8mm thick and weighs 167 grams
- IP55 / IP58 rating for dust and water resistance
- RAM : 3 Gigs
- ROM : 32 Gigs
- Connectivity : 4G LTE / WiMAX 2 +, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS/ GLONASS, FM radio, USB OTG, MHL 3.0, NFC
- Battery : 3000 mAh
The Xperia ZL2 will be available in White, Black and Turquoise colors.