Vivo nowadays is a famous mobile manufacturer, specially because of its flagship smartphones. The company has recently launched the Xplay 3S. The X Play 3 S is world’s first 2K display phone. The smartphone has 6inch display with 2560×1400 pixels resolution at 490 PPI. The Vivo X-play 3S comes with amazing specs, that would be enough to please any smartphone lover. Oppo has also announced that they will launch the Oppo Find 7 with 2K display. The phone has 4.5mm thick at thinnest point and it weighs 172 grams. The Xplay 3S includes a Fingerprint sensor and a 13MP shooter.
Vivo Xplay 3S specifications
- 6-inch 2K 2560×1440p capacitive touch screen display at 490ppi
- 4.5mm thick at its thinnest point and thicker in the middle, 172g weight
- 13 Megapixel camera with f1.8 aperture,
- 5 MP front facing camera
- 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 Quad Core processor 8974AB
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB ROM
- 3,200 mAh battery
- Vivo Funtouch OS, based on Android 4.2 jelly bean OS
- Adreno 330 GPU
- DTS HEADPHONE
- TD-LTE and FDD-LTE
- Gionee Elife E5 with 1.5GHZ Quad core processor 4.8inch HD display launched at Price of RS 19999 .
- LG F60 LTE D392 launched in India priced at RS 15000
Vivo Xplay 3S
The company will broadly launch the Vivo Xplay 3s before January 31st 2014 at price of $580. The company would launch it in India, as the company has big plans for the overseas market.