Yota Devices has launched YotaPhone 2 (2nd generation) in Russia and London. The YotaPhone-2 comes with vigorous specification plus combination of latest innovation. The Yota Phone 2 features 5 inch 1920 x 1080 pixels FHD Amoled main display and 4.7-inch 960 x 540 pixels EPD Full touch rear screen. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS and is powered by 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Processor. The smartphone has e-ink Screen that consumes very less amount of battery and which makes user experience delightful when less battery remain in users mobile.
The YotaPhone 2 comes with 8-megapixel primary camera and 2-megapixel front shooter. It is 8.9mm thick and weighs about 140 grams. It has 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. It offers 4G LTE / 3G, Bluetooth, GPS + GLONASS, WiFi, FM radio and micro USB connectivity. To make the smartphone alive there is 2550mAh battery with wireless charging support.
- Xolo Q3000 officially launched for INR 20999
- Intex Aqua HD and Aqua i-4 officially launched - Full Specs and Price
YotaPhone 2 specifications
- 5-inch 1920 x 1080 pixels AMOLED multi-touch main display
- 4.7-inch 960 × 540 pixels qHD EPD full touch rear screen
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2Gigs RAM
- 32Gigs ROM
- 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions – 144 x 69.5 x 8.9 mm
- Weight – 140g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n /ac, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS w/A-GPS + GLONASS
- 2550 mAh battery with wireless charging
Yota-Phone 2 pros and cons
- Pros : Display, Connectivity, Battery
- Cons : none
The YotaPhone2 is priced at 699 Euros in Europe and GBP 555 in the UK. The price of YotaPhone in the USA would be under US $900. Company would launch it in India by next year and the pricing would be under RS 60,000. It is selling across 20 countries in Europe, the CIS and Middle East.