ANDROID FACTORY RESET : The problem really becomes a problem when there is no solution. So today we are going to tell you how you can reset your Android phone or tablet normally or in case to forgot the password to unlock your device. The task is really very easy and there is no need to root your smartphone.
This is the normal method means your handset/tablet is working properly and you have access to your smartphone. Please backup your downloaded apps and other data to SD card. So lets begin.
- First Go To Settings.
- Scroll down and Press PRIVACY (in android 2.3), STORAGE (android 4.x) and in tablets Backup and Reset.
- Press Factory data Reset.
- Accept the warning.
- Press RESET PHONE.
- Wait For the few minutes.
- Do not do any thing while handset is resetting.
- Hurray, factory reset completed.
- NOW the Android Operating system in your phone is as new as when you purchased the handset.
FORGOT PASSWORD ?
Here is the method to factory reset you device in case you accidentally forgot your password or when the phone or tablet won’t boot. DO it your self absolutely Free without paying money to Mobile repairing Guy. After factory reset there will be no password (completely removed ). HERE IS HOW YOU CAN DO IT .
- First Boot into Recovery MODE. To boot in to recovery just Press and hold POWER Button + Volume Up key at same time.
- But for Nexus 7 press VOLUME UP + Volume down + Power key.
- Samsung Galaxy S4, S2, S3 : press Volume Up , HOME and POWER key at same time.
- Device with camera buttons : Volume Up + camera.
- Now scroll down and Press WIPE DATA/factory reset. You need to use hardware buttons to scroll up and down. So Test work of different button, it varies from device to device.
- Confirm that you want to reset your tablet or phone by pressing YES.
- After that Press WIPE CACHE partition and confirm it again by pressing yes .
- NOW press reboot system now and wait for some time to power ON the TABLET or ANDROID PHONE.
WE HOPE YOU LIKE the post. So no need to worry even if you forgot the password, JUST FACTORY RESET YOUR Android SMARTPHONE.