Capturing screenshots on your smartphone is easy, only if the method works for you. There are many Apps in the apps store of the smartphones to take screen shots. Also there is method to take screen-shots by pressing few hardware keys. Yes, there is no need to install any additional software or any app for taking screenshot. It is a simple as taking screen shots in Windows PC.
For ANDROID Smartphones.
- BlackBerry 9720 Launched in India at RS 15,990 - Full Specifications
- BBM for Android smartphones now available for download via Google Play store
- Unlock you android phone.
- Go to the screen which you want to capture.
- NOW press Power button and Vol Down key at the same time.
- In Samsung Galaxy handsets you need to press POWER + Home Key.
- Screen shots can be found in new folder named as Screenshot in the Gallery.
- If you phone is running on Android 4.x Jelly bean, you can preview screen shots in notification drawer.
In iOS smartphones – iPhone,iPad,iPod.
- Go to the screen of which you want to take screen shot.
- Press Power button+ Home Key.
- Browse the screenshots in Photos then Photo Roll.
WINDOWS Smartphones such as Nokia Lumia.
- It works with Windows Phone 8 only, not with 7 or 6.
- Just Press Power key and Windows Key both at same time.
BlackBerry 10 and PLAY BOOK.
- Simply Press Up and Down Key simultaneously.
For other BlackBerry OS to need to install third-party app, CAPTURE IT. BE HAPPY AND CAPTURE SCREEN SHOT.
To take screen shots in Android mobile phones / iPhones / iPad you can also download screenshot app from Google Play store and Apple APP store respectively. If you are unable to take screenshots by pressing hardware keys you should install app from play store to do so. Both the methods should work on All android devices (phones / tablets / laptops ) including Samsung Galaxy, HTC, LG, SONY Xperia, Micromax Canvas, Xolo, Lava, Karbonn, Gionee, Google Nexus, Celkon, Spice mobiles, i-mobiles, K-touch, HP, Lenovo, Swipe , Dell, AOC, iBall, Videocon etc.